Code of Ethics
Code of Ethics
This Code of Ethics statement was last updated on September 4th, 2013.
- All customers shall be addressed in plain US English.
- The psychic readers will perform their work with sincerity, honesty and objectivity.
- The psychic readers are sworn to professional secrecy and confidentiality. Personal information will never be disclosed, directly or indirectly.
- The psychic readers have an obligation of means (use of their tools, their knowledge, their experience, their gift). They cannot guarantee the accuracy of their prediction.
- The psychic readers will not use personal information for purposes other than in the exercise of their profession.
- The psychic readers will not intend to make personal contact in any way with customers during and outside their working time.
- The psychic readers will respect the free will of their customers and are not to exercise any influence on them.
- The psychic readers will not perform any occult work (exorcism, witchcraft, magic) and will not refer to the medical field.
- The psychic readers will not create situations designed to take advantage of the weaknesses or naivety of their customers or to abuse their trust.
- The psychic readers will not address and consult anyone that has not the legal age (i.e., age of majority in accordance to the law of the local jurisdiction).
- The psychic readers will promote the image of the company through text messages and telephone calls by thoroughly checking the quality of their answers at all times.
- The psychic readers will remind customers when their consultation is coming to an end.
- The psychic readers will not gain financial advantage from customers in a precarious position.
- The psychic readers will not denigrate or tarnish the name of any of their colleagues in order to attract customers.
- Any discrimination and/or harassment of any employee and/or customers because of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, veteran status or any other personal characteristic is prohibited.